The following list of links provides access to additional local, regional, national and international resources. This list is updated regularly. Please contact the Bethlehem Digital History Project with comments or suggestions.
· Access Pennsylvania "is a coordinated effort to automate library services in the Commonwealth. This is a project from the Pennsylvania Department of Education and Commonwealth Libraries."
· Classics of American Colonial History "scholarly books and articles [published prior to 1923] on American colonial history that appear to be of continuing interest."
· DoHistory "A site that shows you how to piece together the past from the fragments that have survived."
· Economic History Resources "Comparing the purchasing power of money in the Great Britain from 1600 to any other year including the present."
· The Labrador Inuit Through Moravian Eyes Provides information on 250-year relationship between Moravian missionaries and the Inuit of Labrador.
· The Library of Congress American Memory historical collections from the National Digital Library
· Making of America "Making of America (MOA) is a digital library of primary sources in American social history from the antebellum period through reconstruction. The collection is particularly strong in the subject areas of education, psychology, American history, sociology, religion, and science and technology."
· The Moravianists Roundtable "A Scientific Forum Relating to the Archive Holdings of the Moravian Church and their Mission Work."
· My History is America's History "Follow your family's story and you will discover America's history."
· National Canal Museum "Before the building of the railroads, canals played an important role in American commerce and transportation...the Lehigh Canal helped to make Easton, Pa and the Lehigh Valley a birthplace of the American Industrial Revolution."
· Religion Statistics "Adherents.com is a growing collection of over 51,000 adherent statistics and religious geography citations -- references to published membership/adherent statistics and congregation statistics for over 4,200 religions, churches, denominations, religious bodies, faith groups, tribes, cultures, movements, ultimate concerns, etc."
· UNESCO Archives Portal - The United Nations Education, Scientific and Cultural Organization - "An international gateway to information for archivists and archives users."
· Virginia Center for Digital History "The Virginia Center for Digital History promotes the study of American history and culture, and the teaching of both subjects in schools."
· Zinzendorf Jubilee "This site is dedicated to celebrating the 300th anniversary of the birth of Count Zinzendorf."
Updated: 23 October 2006